Bestseller No. 1
Permatex 82180 Ultra Black Maximum Oil Resistance RTV Silicone Gasket Maker, 3.35 oz. Tube
- Sensor-safe, non-corrosive formula designed for superior adhesion to oily surfaces and long term durability
- Superior resistance to powertrain fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, gear lube and coolants
- Retains high flexibility and eliminates the need for pre-formed, pre-cut, paper, rubber or cork gaskets; OEM specified and approved for dealership warranty...
- Temperature Range -65°F to 500°F (-54°C to 260°C) intermittent
Bestseller No. 2
Permatex 81160 High-Temp Red RTV Silicone Gasket, 3 oz
- Formulated for hi-temp applications, or heavy-duty use
- Replaces almost any cut gasket, and coats pre-cut gaskets to increase reliability
- Makes reliable 'formed-in-place' gaskets that resist cracking, shrinking and migrating
- Temperature range of -65F to 650F intermittent
Bestseller No. 3
Permatex 80062 High Tack Gasket Sealant, 4 oz.
- Reliable, fast-drying, all-purpose sealant dries to a highly tacky, non-brittle film; remains tacky indefinitely
- Tacky paste for holding cut gaskets in place during assembly; helps seal cut gaskets
- Resists gasoline, oil, antifreeze, axle lube, kerosene, propane and butane; sensor-safe
- Temperature Range: -65°F to 500°F (-54°C to 260°C)
Bestseller No. 5
Permatex 27036 Optimum Grey Gasket Maker 3.35 oz, 1 Pack
- Sensor-safe, low odor, and non-corrosive.
- Maximum vibration resistance, with outstanding resistance to oils, cooling fluids, and shop fluids. 15% more flexible than Ultra grey.
- Maximum temperature resistance: -65F to 700f(-54 DegreeC to 371 DegreeC) intermittent. 40% higher Temp. Than Ultra grey.
- The most Advanced, high Temp RTV silicone gasket maker Available.
Bestseller No. 6
BlueDevil Head Gasket Sealer (38386)
- Contains no solid or particulate matter that can harm a vehicles engine
- Alternative solution for costly and time consuming repairs
- Safe and easy to use
- Permanent Repair
Bestseller No. 7
Permatex 80016 Form-A-Gasket #2 Sealant, 3 oz.
- Slow-drying, non-hardening sealant approved for use in aviation as well as automotive applications
- Designed for dressing/sealing cut gaskets on flexible/stamped parts
- Allows for easy disassembly if required; resists gasoline, oil and grease
- Temperature Range: -65F to 400F (-54C to 204C)
SaleBestseller No. 9
Permatex 80017 Aviation Form-A-Gasket No. 3 Sealant, 16 oz.
- Slow-drying, non-hardening brush-top sealant
- Resists gasoline, oil and grease
- Approved for use in aviation as well as automotive applications
- Suggested Applications: Close-fitting machined surfaces, sealing hoses, solid gaskets
What To Know About Us
We use a mix of technology, with years of experience in the online retail space to deliver you the best possible selections of products. We are able to scan hundreds and even thousands of reviews quickly to sort out the pros and cons, and find the best Engine Gasket Sealer for you!
How We Pick The Best Engine Gasket Sealer
We examine each product for a wide variety of criteria before it passes through the filters and makes its way onto our list. The first thing we look at is the current customer reviews of the products. We figure out exactly what the current users are saying, and how their buying experience went. We also look at pricing. We checked out the prices on all of the Engine Gasket Sealer available.
Is Buying a Engine Gasket Sealer From This Page Safe?
It’s 100% safe, and the site is completely secure. On top of that, we’re exclusively associated with Amazon.com, so you know that your buying experience will be easy, and secure. Shopping through our lists gets you many added benefits of working with a major online retailer!
We know you work hard for your money, so we work hard to help you spend it wisely. All of our lists are vetted and curated by online shopping experts who use data intelligence to help us sort through what sometimes feels like a never-ending list of links. We hope we have helped, and that you’ve found exactly what you are looking for!